St.Georgen im Attergau
- Inhabitants: 4.399
- Area: 15 km²
- Altitude (from): 540m ASL
- Altitude (to): 540m ASL
- Type of community: Town municipality
- Longitude: 13,4916
- Latitude: 47,9337
These three friendly communities offer a wide range of leisure activities and await you with a friendly and cozy atmosphere.
The wide area with its gently rolling foothills is appealing to both the more physically active and those seeking to relax away amidst unspoiled nature in abundance.
- Kneipp & Fitness Trail
- Attergau Cultural Summer (July & August)
- Attergau Train (Barbecue Train, Children´s Train, ...)
- Carriage Rides, Horseback Riding Center
- Convenient Location
- Trips to the most beautiful and famous places of scenic Lake District
- Pedestrian Precinct - street party in July and August
- Children´s Party in Attergau (July & August)
- Cycling fun in Attergau (Roman Cycle Trail,
Tarot Cycle Trail)
- Attergau Recreation Center (Games, Sports, Fun)
- Shopping Paradise & Leisure Park
- Attersee Lake, Austria´s largest Lake is 4 km away
- Boat Cruises & Train Rides
A Warm Welcome to Attergau!
A1 Autobahn (Munich - Salzburg - Vienna) - Exit: St. Georgen
Federal Road along Passau - Ried - Vöcklamarkt
Austrian Railways (Munich - Salzburg - Vöcklamarkt)
Vöcklamarkt Railroad Station - Local Train (Stern & Hafferl) to St. Georgen im Attergau
Salzburg Airport (50km)
Linz - Hörsching Airport (80km)
In the Heart of the Lake District you will find a true Holiday Paradise in the Attergau, comprising the hamlets of St. Georgen, Straß and Berg in Attergau. These three friendly communities offer a wide range of leisure activities and await you with a friendly and cozy...